know your rights
The Commercial Compliance & Consumer Protection (CCCP) sector in the Department of Economic Development promotes consumer rights and fair trading in Dubai by:
- providing information and advice to consumers and retailers/sellers on their rights and responsibilities.
- helping consumers resolve disputes with retailers/sellers.
- investigating complaints about unfair trading practices.
- regulating business activities
The most common queries that we receive from the public are about everyday experiences relating to purchasing goods and services. The information on this website should answer most questions people have, relating to their rights and responsibilities when shopping.
For information and advice on any consumer rights issue:
- Contact us on Ahlan Dubai +971 600 54 5555
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org